Thursday, 2 April 2009

S'all Business.

Right, I havent updated for a while so lets get a handle on the gigs situation.
Coming I have:

:::Tuesday 14th April - The Queen Charlotte:::

Screaming Ground and Safetydance present:

Jeniferever
Caesura
Codes In The Clouds
Maths

£5 in advance.
http://www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk/events/jeniferever.aspx


:::Wednesday 13th May - The Marquee:::

Screaming Ground and Safetydance present:

Sucioperro
(TBC)
Hair Traffic Control

£5 in advance.


:::Friday 22nd May - The Marquee:::

Screaming Ground Presents:

MAYBESHEWILL
AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR
BK AND DAD
ARCADIA LAKE

£4 on the door.



Thats all the definates right now. The (TBC) on the Sucioperro date will be filled shortly and there will be posters and flyers and tickets and all sorts. Exciting!
As you can probably tell, 2/3 of those gigs are with Safetydance. This is a good thing. The way I see it is that it gets me lots of experience with only half the risk and I get to work with bigger bands and bigger shows, all while doing solo Screaming Ground gigs too. Plus it helps Woody out big time, which is a pleasure.
Hopefully there will be some pretty exciting things coming up with the Co-Promotion... Watch this space.

In other news, I am proud to announce that there will be the first ' SCREAMING GROUND FEST ' this summer :D It will be taking place in July for one whole day at the marquee, featuring a bunch of awesome bands and you will be able to witness it all for about £3. probably. :D

More on that when things are sorted out. Im just pretty stressed about May right now :( *le sigh*

But its all good fun!

Support your scene!! And make it what you want :)

x

No comments: